Tuesday 2 April 2013

Play it Painted

Hi all,
This month (after joining Westgamer) I have decided to join in with their Play it Painted challenge. For this month I am pledging to finish painting 4 warcaster/warlocks that have been sitting around waiting for me to find the time. I think the idea they've come up with is a brilliant plan to motivate uninspired painters (such as myself). If you enter a pledge and complete it in the given month you will recieve entries in a raffle to win a warmachine/hordes model of your choice (within a certain range, this month its Solo's, so no free Gargantuans).

My pledge is to paint Kara Sloan, Borka Kegslayer, Grim Angus and Grissel Bloodsong. I will attempt to keep you all up to date with how things progress.

In related news I have started painting my Space Marine Librarian in Terminator Armor. Again, I will keep you all posted.

Mike out.


No comments:

Post a Comment