Tuesday 10 June 2014

Been a while...

Like the title says, its been far too long since I last posted anything on here. Seeing as a few people asked for pics of my Norse team that has been in progress for a few months now I thought I would lead off with that. As you can see they're assembled, some are basecoated. I'm still a little unsure on the paint scheme but I do like the dark green for these guys. I have also come up with a name for the team.

I give you... The Thor Norsemen of the Apocalypse.

Thrower and Snow Troll/Yhetee.

Blitzers.

Linemen.

Yet more Linemen.

Ulfwerners.

Ulfwerners again!

Runners.
 
 
After seeing some of the teams at this years Sandgroper Cup (amazing weekend of bloodbowl!) I am well aware that my painting still needs a lot of work. Still, the only thing I can do is keep at it and hope people like the conversions. I actually have yet more teams in progress, halfling, lizardmen, dark elves, skaven, slann and nurgle. But these are the closest to being completed so all I can do is keep at it and bring you more pics and conversions as they happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment