Monday 23 February 2015

Wrath of Kings

As always it's been a while. Life has a tendency to get in the way of regular blogging. However when something new comes along I want to share it. I kickstarted Wrath of Kings a long time ago and have been eagerly awaiting my models. I backed Hadross and Nasier. I've been assembling away and honestly (and I've read some complaints that the models are fiddly and hard to put together) I find that they fit phenomenally well. None of the gaps that you get from Privateer Press (I love their stuff but sometimes the pieces really don't fit well).

I'm hoping to get a few games out as there is a small community of other kickstarters here in Perth, but until then I will continue painting and preparing my force.

To begin with, I've painted up some of my fish people ... well crab people and jellyfish men.



 
 
I will also add that this has been my first attempt at non-metallic metals and I am quite happy with the results. Gives a different look to the models that I really like.

No comments:

Post a Comment